"VNOG High Plains 12th-14th March" ??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
We did it last ANZAC weekend and we are doing it again.
Would like to keep group numbers to no more than 6 and so far confirmed are Navarian and Self ( hello Jase? ). So if anyone is interested in travelling from Mansfield to Dargo on Anzac weekend then let us know.
If numbers grow large then by all means we can split into "teams" and everyone is welcome but I would be concerned about being part of or leading groups larger than 6.
Details to be nutted out over the next 5 months.
Please post up your interest.

Aido, would have loved to have made it. But as you may realise, this date piggy backs off easter, i.e. Anzac day falls the day after easter monday. Unfortunately I have an annual camping trip with another group.

Aido, would have loved to have made it. But as you may realise, this date piggy backs off easter, i.e. Anzac day falls the day after easter monday. Unfortunately I have an annual camping trip with another group.

Well I hadn't consulted a calender.....
Why is easter so late?
fak perhaps we should organizes RDO's on the weekend preceeding or post easter then to avoid crowds.

Mate you would have loved the conversation, as i read your post.
Me to missus, 'Right consider yourself notified I'm going away Anzac weekend 2011, I'll take the kids if, do you want to come" :rock:
missus to me while checking calendar " consider YOURSELF notified, You will be in torquay with us, its part of easter" :rant:
me "oh":sad:

But I'd love to find another time to do this.

Just to throw a few dates up, how about later such as May 7,8,9? or if we go earlier March 12,13,14 (14th march is labour day)

hmmm .. love to be part of it ... but all dates seem to have problem for me ...

i'll be going to/from and in QLD for most of April
7th May is wifes birthday
Labour day w'end will a 4x4 club training - and as a committee person, i will need to attend.

Labour day weekend it shall be then.
Looks like we have 3 vehicles already.
with the possibility of 5.
Room for 2 more. Any more and we will break into 2 groups.

Same path as last year? Mansfield to Dargo via Wonangatta?

Back