2010 d22 tray length

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparra04

Reaction score
hi
i am looking to fit a canopy to my 2010 d22
i am getting conflicting stories on tray lengths
can any one confirm that the tray length is longer on the 2010 models compared to older models ??
thanks

That is true, its about 100mm longer. They changed the length at 2009, so they are a bit longer too.

The longer trays don't have the black plastic tailgate handle surround and the bumper is bolted through the rear set of holes.

Internal diameter of the late 2009/2010 models is about 1500x1500 (measured on the internal edge of the upper rim of the tub). Like others have said that's about 100mm longer than previous models. Perfect length for two moutainbikes side by side with the front wheels taken off :)

but no good if you are looking for a 2nd hand canopy for newer models,there are plenty about but all 100mm too short :devil:
thanks for the info guys, looks like a new one
any tips on sealing the tailgate from dust ect ??

I don't seem to have a problem with dust or water getting into mine, even with the gaping gaps around the tailgate and the sliding front window. Must have something to do with air drafts while driving or something. Mind you, I do 99% city/highway driving - barely any dirt/dust.

Re sealling my tub, I first went to clarke rubber and bought some very 'gucci' rubber channel. But it was too bulky and made the tail gate jam. So I went to bunnings and got some cheapo foam strip with adhesive on one side. I stuck this around and 90% of the problem fixed.

Latest posts

Back