Mud drags CALDER PARK 28th Nov.....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36hrs of constant rain out this way should see sufficient mud for the day. Rain now clearing.
Anyone else going?

Almost cancelled this morning as one hole was over 2m deep from the drenching rain. Lots of work and effort by the MDRA committee to make it happen.
Big GET FARKED to Calder Park though for dumping fill on the already established track. New track is 1m from the fence line on Calder Park Dve and caused a heap of distraction all day to passing traffic.

Pictures getting uploaded now. Check back later for what you missed!
Even getting out of the carpark was low range and lots of mud!

Sounds like you had a fun day, what camera and lenses are you using?

PS. I pulled the air locker out today, easy peasy even with one hand! only problem is I'll have to buy new carrier bearings, impossible to press them off with out damage.

Album -----> Calder MDRA Rnd3 2010 pictures by adrnlws - Photobucket

over 700 images so I'll put up a few good ones to save you browsing.

Scotty it was hard just spectating given that the mud around the area was minimum 4"deep.

Jase I have a Pentax K100d which I bought as an entry level DSLR a few years back - now well and truly outstipped by technology as it is only 4.5mp. Use an 18-70 sigma and 70 - 300 sigma. Visited Elizabeth street last week and have priced up a $3.5k setup that is in budget and will still provide semi pro results mmmmmm.
Have now got offers to shoot for ANDRA and possibly Crusty Demons......It has gotten alot out of control too quick in the last few weeks.....Lining up some freelance magazine stuff for bikes this week too!

CalderParkMDRARnd32010106LargeWebview.jpg

It rained a bit overnight....

CalderParkMDRARnd32010129LargeWebview.jpg

CalderParkMDRARnd32010177LargeWebview.jpg

CalderParkMDRARnd32010229LargeWebview.jpg

This young fella was the first to actually make a full lap. Looks to be about 14 and was very consistent all day.
CalderParkMDRARnd32010372LargeWebview.jpg

CalderParkMDRARnd32010742LargeWebview.jpg

CalderParkMDRARnd32010789LargeWebview.jpg

CalderParkMDRARnd32010134LargeWebview.jpg

Great pics,nice work.Bottom pic on your second pics post,
watch that guy on the other side of the bog hole,he's poaching your shots.
Thump him if he turns up again.

Looks like a good day, I am a bit disappointed I didn't make it now. I decided not to go coz it was pissing rain in Ballarat all morning and didn't feel like trudging around in the cold and rain all day, but looks like I missed out on a good day.

Back