Wheel alignment PERTH

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scouse

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good place in Perth who will do a good alignment on my Nav as I have just got a Ironman lift kit fitted

Thanks Scouse

go to tyrepower in canning vale off bannister road. they did my old patrol perfectly after 5 inch lift after i tried almost every other shops.
have yet to do my nav there. i think the guy's name is Troy.

i`ve made a booking at belmont tyrepower will cost $137.50 will involve the alignment and tyre rotation plus wheel balancing and a torsion bar lift .

AIrborne suspension in wangara for anyone NOR have been pnly ones to get mine spot on.. you can stand next to him as he does it which is the best part to make sure its right...

I always get mine done at Ian diffens in wangara. taking it there for some new wheels and a wheel allignment on monday after i put my lift in on the weekend. See derek he will do you a great deal and he knows what hes talking about to. he cuts all the bullshit out tells you what tyre is realy like

i would have to say wa suspensions i had them do mine it had nearly chewed out a whole tyre when i got it they fixed it sweet and they have always been a great help with my cars
100 bucks

i`ve made a booking at belmont tyrepower will cost $137.50 will involve the alignment and tyre rotation plus wheel balancing and a torsion bar lift .

won`t be going back :suicide2:,will use a suspension workshop next time .

Tyre power midland these guys are good when it comes doing 4x4

i was recommended by a mate to go to barry curnow (spelling?) in myaree, ive been there twice now and would recommend them, think it was about 70-80 bux for a wheel align.

Latest posts

Back