Adding leaf

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPMC

Reaction score
Hi guy's,

I'm looking at adding another leaf to the rear's on my ST-X and I'm sure I've read on here somewhere that someone had added a leaf to there factory spring pack although I can't find it.
Anyway just wondering what was involved and what sort of difference it made as wanting to stiffen it up a little but not wanting to spend to much as hope to replace the ute next year.

Are thanks for that. I thought I'd seen it in the D40 section ages ago but maybe it was in the D22 section and that's why I couldn't find it again when hunting around earlier.

Extra leaf

I had a leaf added last week by Pedders, raised the rear about 50mm. Improved the ride, makes it firmer but not uncomfortable and stops the saggy bounce that the stock suspension had. Can't remember what it cost but is was cheaper than replacing the whole lot. Upgraded the front spring and shocks all round whilst they were at it. Very happy.
Hope that helps. :big_smile:

I had a leaf added last week by Pedders, raised the rear about 50mm. Improved the ride, makes it firmer but not uncomfortable and stops the saggy bounce that the stock suspension had. Can't remember what it cost but is was cheaper than replacing the whole lot. Upgraded the front spring and shocks all round whilst they were at it. Very happy.
Hope that helps. :big_smile:

I'd double check that as my mate got pedders to do his BT50 and they absolutely bodged it up, ended up costing him an arm and leg to get the damaged fixed by someone else

Double check what? More than happy. Great ride, no problems and great service. I've had three cars suspension upgraded with the same Pedders dealership and could not be happier. I suppose it depends on the dealership.

Just had a suspension upgrade on my D40.
Had the leafs reset and added one, installed Durashocks all round and Lovell coils in the front. Raised it about 50mm.

The upgrade has improved the ride out of sight. It went from bouncing around uncontrollably last weekend to be one hell of a lot smoother this weekend.
The whole exercise cost just over $1200.

Sorry I wouldn't even hazard a guess. The whole job was done as one fixed item. However the rear springs were sent to one of the local springworks (not sure which one) to be reset and added.

Latest posts

Back