Tyre size

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaryd11

Reaction score
What is the biggest size tyres i can get under my D22 2.5cr without a lift and without scrub? Thanks

really...me mates got a d22 and we went thru some wild tracks..he didnt mention any scraping...or didnt want me to know lol

Hey mate, think he meant fill the guards up as in fill in the big gap but nil or very minimal scraping is my understanding.
I went to the local 4b dealer today. The size up adds around another 20mm approx to the overall diameter so it will affect your speedo a bit and can effect your economy and power slightly, but everyone reckons its worth it, but most blokes seem to have exhausts, chips etc to counter it.
I'm about to start a thread about 245's which everyone will hate but an interesting argument!
What tyres u lookin at getting?
Cheers

I'm running 275/70/16's on my standard D22.
They rub the guards on full lock... they're the absolute max they'll fit.
Maxxis Bravo 751's

Wouldn't suggest going that big.

Gday, got 265/75/16 BFG's today and on a 90 degree turn I found they just touch the guards. A bit of hacksaw treatment on the guards sorted it. Thats with 35 lift. I did notice a power/drive difference, but could put it down to good tyres against bald, crappy ones

how are you finding the bf's are they the a/t ko's?? how the everyday driving on roads and comfort in them.. i need tyres and was going to put them on some sunraysias in the next few days but lookin for some feedback from them

Latest posts

Back