Monster spotted in Hervey Bay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
On a recent trip to Hervey Bay my wife and daughter spotted this monster. I think it belongs to Vic Hyslop the shark dude, anyone else seen it?

Attachments

• IMG_1980 [1024x768].jpg
    IMG_1980 [1024x768].jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1981 [1024x768].jpg
    IMG_1981 [1024x768].jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 121
i seen that round surfers in november last year when i was there. was spewin everytime i saw it i didnt have the camera

Pretty cool, abit impracticle but cool none the less.

I reakon that thing would be 4 tonne or more.

Dave.

Each door has a set of fold out steps underneath to help people get in! My brother in law was there and looked over it, he said the chevy dumpers are fake and the truck stacks are real.

And I thought parking an F250 made you feel tempted to just drive over people who park you in...

last time i drove my old mans F250 i got it stuck in the shopping centre carpark. bugger trying to drive the "monster" anywhere lol

when you said a monster in hervey bay i thought you were talking about me. lol
yeah it's vic hyslop's, it was for sale in a mag for 140k and he bought it,
he drive's it around a fair bit ah, it sounds good to ah,
and then funny part is that cops dont even blink twice at it lol

justdrinkbeer- what's a parking ticket? they dont have them here in the bay. lol
brisbanenite nice to see ya dropped in to say hello lol

I remember years ago he caught a massive white pointer at Philip Island,all the locals new about this shark for years.It was like a resident.They wanted to lynch Hislop for that and still do.

yeah a couple of year's ago he caught a 5 or 6 meter great white shark something like 800meter's off hervey bay.

Back