HID conversion ? Anyone done it.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Ok I emailed Narva to see if they will sell me a kit. Only emailed them tonight so I should hear back tomorrow.

Anyone else done it.

Dave.

Apparently there supposed to be pretty good.

I know they're not legal in "cars" but not sure if a Navvie classifies (otherwise it should have had child restraints fitted)

had a HID conversion in the headlights of my 75 series cruiser ute. then took the shitty spotties of cos they were not needed lol

I've been thinking about it, i have been a bit lazy lol post up how you go, where did you get the kit from??

Haven't got the kit yet.

Probably a good thing as I have the flu at the moment. Should get it, in the next couple of days.

Dave.

how'd u go Dave?
i'm thinking of buying a kit for my Rallye 4000's........

Hasn't arrived yet.

Hoping it comes tomorrow so I can convert them over the weekend.

Dave.

Kit arrived this afternoon.

At this stage I am gonna do it tomorrow at my brothers house as its raining and doesn't look like stopping this weekend. Big shed, wish I had one.

Dave.

Forgot to get a pic of originals, couple of other guys are running the standards.

I will get a pic later tonight, bout to go for a drive to test em again.

Dave.

How did you go about waterproofing the ballast Dave? Or does it come fairly well sealed?

The unit is water proof as far as I know. Forgot to take a decent camera last night whe I went for a drive.

Gotta do some country driving tonight so I will take my good video camera with me.

I got a pic on my phone but the phone camera sucks at night.

Dave.

really, that good?
what globes did u have in beforehand?

where they hard to fit?

did u buy those ones off ebay for $200?

what globes (or colour) did u end up getting?

have u got a spotter and a spreader or two spotters?

hahah thats a few q's.....

cheers
josh

Back