My New but old 04 STR D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skusto

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just recently bought this car have been happy with it so far, its stock but i am not planning on keeping it that way, the clutch is the one thing that i am thinkin of getting replaced soon as when u depress it it feels funny like its not smooth it get stuck about half way not stuck but grabs a little bit harder for a second? im guessing its not normal? as it will be towing 2 tonne every day at the start of next year i figure it may be wise to do!

but means i can put an exhaust or lift it as soon as i wanted to! :( anyway great forum! heaps of knowledgeable guys on here which is great! will update as i do the upgrades!

Attachments

• IMG_0897.jpg
    IMG_0897.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 23,451
  • IMG_0898.jpg
    IMG_0898.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 72
Good looking Nav mate.

Almost identical to mine but I went the steel bullbar.

Mine needs a full detail though.

Dave.

Nice straight looking Nav mate.
Hope mine is half as straight as that when i get it and ill be happy :)

cheers guys yeah it looks good in the photos but there are a few scratches but im happy non the less cant wait to lift it!!

so i got a little impatient on wanting to lift it, so i gave john from zordo on these forums a call to get a 2 inch body lift as i am not to mechanically minded im getting him to lift the cab! great bloke and is a real genuine person! will be goin back to him when i get the suspension lifted! at the same time have added a turbotimer to the nav! here is a photo of the tray lifted and a spot in the cab that looked made for the timer!

Dan

Attachments

• IMG_0902.jpg
    IMG_0902.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0903.jpg
    IMG_0903.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 83
I have the same turbo timer but where you mounted yours, mine is full of business cards.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back