*VNOG* FRI night 3rd Dec after work Wombat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Anybody interested (or available) for an after dark trot around Wombat / Lerderderg?
Time negotiable if others interested but I am looking at about 6 to midnight.

Jimmy
My number is 0408 378 708.
Have no idea where I'm working tomorrow nor what state I will be in by knock off - has been a busy week so far but I will endeavour to be at Carrols Lane Bullengarook by 6pm with several energy drinks in hand if need be. Text me or call to let me know if your in or out.

According to Whereis 55 mins from Werribee.
Corner Carrols Lane and Gisborne Bachus marsh rd 6pm.
Look for Blue Navara with canopy. Rego ESC.

Nah.
Messaged Jimmy today.
Got in at 17:55. Have been down at Queenscliffe all day and as per most fridays at work everything conspired against me. Knackered.
Definitely muddy. Was going to do the no1 fire trail down into lerderderg and back into Wombat. Same run as we have done in the past dodging stinky bogholes.
Have the missus xmas function tomorrow and an engagement party on Sunday but might get up bright and early for a bit of a thrash tomorrow.
So if interested in a 6am ->10am bash around wombat tommorow let me know.

I wish I could come, but the cast is a little restrictive, I have another week off work then once I go back and prove my arm was busted, I'm going to cut the plaster off and use a brace.

So I'll definitely be wheeling on the 18th.

Got some unused, mint condition phone books here too if you need them :lol:

"Mister Jones! Mister Jones!"
:lol:

Got some unused, mint condition phone books here too if you need them :lol:

"Mister Jones! Mister Jones!"
:lol:
And some blocks of woods under my feet to reach the pedals:big_smile:
Jeep or 51/2 tons of luxury?
Have you worked out where the microwave is going yet?

Probably Jeep, as I'm curious to see ho it goes. No microwave,, but I was thinking about a beer tap :cheers!:

Can fix you up with that for sure but factor in that a keg is 400mm dia, gas 220mm dia Both take 700mm H plus the esky full of Ice for the cold plate - not much room left for the microwave and fridge that I was so looking forward to - Mac and cheese is a great lunchtime meal!
Besides I would love to see you make it through "dry areas" with a keg on board! :lol

Well anything is possible Jase. But kegs don't work on gravity feed - take something out you have to give back - thats where co2 comes in because it is inert to carbonated beverages when set to appropriate pressures.
Dry ice is too cold and may cause freezing/ frustration.
Heavy beer freezes at -4.2 deg

Latest posts

Back