18" x 8.5J et20 tyre choice

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donl76

Reaction score
Hi all

I am in the process of buying a 2007 (57) Navara Aventura with the 17" x 7j et30 alloy wheels fitted.
Planning on fitting new 18" x 8.5J et20 alloys to fill out the arches. The A/T tyres being offered with the wheels are 255/55. I would rather fit something bigger and from what I've read so far I can fit 265/65 with no issues. Has anyone done this before and can you confirm there were no issues.
I'd like to go even bigger if anyone has any advice, possibly 285.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks
Don
Bonnie Scotland

Welcome to the forums Don I'm sure if you try the search function on the forum you'll find answers that relate to your queries, people are always asking tyre questions.

Cheers for the reply mate, plenty info going around on whats best with 17" but not so much on 18". I'll hopefully find something soon!

Cheers for the info Deon, thats a big help mate. What size are your tyres and do you have a lift?

Thanks

sorrry for late reply mate mine r 275 40 22 no lift atm but in process of doin 2" body lift n 2" suspension and thinmkn of runnin 305 55 20 maxxis bighorns mudies

Back