Narva ultima 225 info...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digbyj

Reaction score
Hey,
Anyone for Narva ultima 225 spotties?
Gonna be Xmas present from the missus... Surprise!
I've got a standard alloy bar, anyone got that setup? They fit ok?
Any feedback on the lights? I'll get 1 spread and 1 spot.
Cheers fellas!

Never used them with HID but we used to use 225's and 175's on all the trucks they don't like roos, owls and other wildlife but they work well and served us well, we just couldn't keep them in tact due to the amount of wildlife the trucks hit but it would have been the same with any light.

I don't know how they compare in price to others but they compare in ability to just about everything else I have used.

I run them and mine are HID. They need to be tightened every so often but other then that there good.

There is a review on these lights in the review section.

Dave.

Gday mate,

I have them on my nav, i have a steel bullbar though and they fit good although they do sit out in front a little bit. When you get them though make sure you get the new model ones with the seperate base that doesnt look like it is an egg cup and has two bolts to adjust not just the bottom bolt. When i purchased mine they were like this and they both broke as soon i hit corrugations so after many emails they sent me the new bases they have been good as gold ever since. I would have a look at some other lights though as i also have a set of 240 lightforce on the front and out of the two the lightforce are better and dont bounce around as much because they are lighter.

just my thoughts mate but yeh all in all they are a good light, good luck with chrissy shopping.

Josh

I'd be tempted to say don't go HID due to the fact the vehicles dont come with HID lights.

Most 4wd recommend getting globes that match what you have, as two different light colours/temperatures can cause driver eye strain.

Righty-o
Lightforce are gonna be around$450 with a wiring kit.
Narva 225's are only 299 with wiring kit.
One more option, just seen hella 2000's with no wiring kit for 270 buy it now on eBay.
I think lightforce are too expensive, I like the look of the narvas but think Hellas are probably a better light.
Help!!!!

I have hella rallyeye 4000 they are brilliant imo , They were on the nav when i got it . Had cibie oscars on the old hilux, They dont compare. Had them on some sh#t Roads no movement .But do notice that some signs seem to glare a bit . I forgot non hid

There good lights for the price mate. And dam easy to set up. All plug and play wiring easy as!

Which ones?? Everones confusing me with the 4000's.... Which I've just had a look at, yeah nice, and yeah expensive!
Might look at Hella 2000 and see if there's an HID kit.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back