Toolangi 20,21,22 Dec

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heata

Reaction score
I'll be heading up to Toolangi, on 20th dec and will spend two nights camping with the kids. My boys are about to turn 5 and 6. So they are pumped about it. I'll probably camp at either Bull crk camp area or, the campsite indicated near the end of Kalatha rd and Murrindindi rd. (rooftop map edition 3 Toolangi Black Range forest activities map) but recommendations are very welcome!!
I know this is mid week and most people will be working, But I'm on holidays and I thought it woould be good to get away before Christmas.
We will head up monday midday, and relax around camp, Spend the day Tuesday exploring tracks, and head home Wed morning.
So, anyone welcome, or even drop in & say hi.:cheers!:
Scotty the boys would love to see your beast (big and little boys that is!)

Good on ya Heata ... i wish i could join you. i'll see how busy things are before xmas shut down.

Update, this trip will now be 19,20,21 DEC. I will also be camping at Blackwood campsite.
I was up there this weekend, and the campsite previously mentioned are still closed due to 2009 fires. However the ones between the suspension bridge and SEC bridge are all new and have been restored really well. They have drop toilets, fire pits and are right on the banks of the Murrindindi river.:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back