Full kit or just Shocks and springs?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aus_Karlos

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forum and just started customising my car.
I'd like to know is it best to go for a full 2" Suspension/Lift kit or just buy some Maddog 40mm adjustable foam shocks and suitable front and rear springs (need help deciding). Do i need anything else for getting a 2" when DIYing?
Ive got a D22, 2.5l turbo diesel (08-09 model).
I found a kit for about $2000 (quoted from 4x4Perth) fitted or should i spend +$800 and fit the shocks and springs myself.

Thanks guys..
Karl

I'd go for something like an efs 2" kit. should be around the $1200 mark from Zordo on this forum (see for sale section)

You'll want new shocks all round, rear springs and greasable shackles.

Very easy to diy. covered many times on this forum.

Thanks for the Info Tommy.
I should of mentioned this in my first post but do you know of any installers in Perth?.
The only one i know of at the moment is 4x4Perth. They're a great crew but id just like a second price on buying and fitting costs and as far as im aware 4x4Perth don't stock EFS (didnt see them in store).

Mate if I were u I would look around. I don't know whether zordo posts items but maybe enquire. Full eddy kit (without torsion bars) is 1295. Simple install if u have the gear and know wat ur looking at. Someone in perth must do efs or even ironman.

Latest posts

Back