3.0ltr Turbo STR 05 Manual?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitman

Reaction score
Guys, I was wondering if anyone had access to a 3.0ltr Turbo STR 05 service mannual?

A mate got one for his X-trail. It was about 135MB in PDF format. Hope someone can help.

Whitman.

Righto.

Whoever wants a copy PM me.

Ill do em for $5 to cover the disks and case and postage.

Only thing I ask is that you contribute to the forum with information or whatever. Its not a big ask.

Dave.

gday guys
i bought a disk off e-bay for my '04 nav............it has a heap of models on it and the detailed info is awsome.it probably is the same as Daves by the sound of it.

Righto.

Whoever wants a copy PM me.

Ill do em for $5 to cover the disks and case and postage.

Only thing I ask is that you contribute to the forum with information or whatever. Its not a big ask.

Dave.

sounds like its similar to the 1 i have Dave?

^ Dunno mate.

I am not out to make money of anyone.

Just help the fellow forumites.

Dave.

Nissan D22 Manual Price

I went to nissan a couple of weeks ago looking for a manual. When I asked the spare parts guy if they were available he smiled, shook his head and said "hang on you wont believe this".
He went off and got his book and and quoted $550 for the CD manual and $165 for the ZD30 supplement and that was a 2004 price, he didn't know how much they are now as they do not sell many.
Hows that for a rip off!

Post em tomorrow.

Anyone else want one pm me your detail's.

Haven't checked my account so I am trusting everyone is honest.

Dave.

The 2 other guys that PM'd me the other day I will do em tomorrow and send em and get back to you tomorrow.

Sent Steve's, Lin and three other's that I cant think on monday.

Dave.

Back