Water leaking in cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a 06 D40 STX Navara, and have noticed the carpet in the back behind drivers seat is wet and smells like old socks. I have put the hose on to see for any water leaks on the door seals and looked underneath but cant see where any water is getting in. Ive read about the a/c unit leaking but people are saying its on the opposite side of the ute where the leak is. But it does seem to be the same and smells pretty bad. Any ideas or help with this would be great.

Thanks

There is a hose that runs out of the air conditioning matrix that on some models was a little too short, it could be this or your hose is cracked with the same result. On a humid day, idle the car with the aircon running and look under the dash. If you're seeing it on the driver's side, it is possible that the hose has been pulled up through where it's supposed to go and has been left lying inside on the driver's side?

Other than that, I'd be wondering about the window seal on the rear doors, there were a couple of complaints that these weren't sealing properly. Sounds like you have the door seals checked properly, I'd give the window seals a good test as well.

Latest posts

Back