%#@& Women in carparks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stxowner

Reaction score
Parked at my son's school this morning, am already wary of so many women drivers in one place so parked away from the croud with plenty of empty spaces around me. Came back to find people mover parked right up next to mine (still plenty of open spaces) and a mother with bloody great studded handbag slung over her shoulder whilst getting her kids out of the car. Didn't think anything of it as I got into the nav but as I started to back out I noticed her giving me a worried look as she hurried her kids away quickly. And yep when I got home I then noticed a nice long scratch above the rear wheel arch where her bag had dragged along the paint. Scratches from the bush I don't mind but just plain stupid carelessness makes me mad as hell. And the #%@*&%@ %@$#* knew what she had done and didn't say anything which only makes me madder. Oh and this comes after my wifes new Lancer was swiped in the rear 1/4 panel last week in another carpark incident by person unknown. AARRGGGHHHH

Make sure you go back to the school carpark and let her know you KNOW she did it. Probably won't change things but some people just couldn't give a stuff.

Men with poorly kept cars do the damage in my area.
They swing doors open and couldn't give a rats.

kids getting out of cars have very little sense of what the door opening process can do.

I never let my kid out of the car without me or the wife standing next to the door when it opens - so to prevent damage to any adjacent car (or to my own).

At work, i park in an undercover car park - up against a column most days, with a work mate parking on the other side of me ... at least that way - only one side of one car is likely to get damaged. He wants that side to be damaged so insurance can fix it ... the side closest to me has already been fixed only a few months ago (by insurance)

geez, i hope Krafty and Dave dont read this thread - i'd hate to think were those characters will go with the Metal Studded Belt comment ....

I only go to pubs and clubs with my metal studded belt and I'm sure Dave is the same, I've never seen him wear it when he goes anywhere else

I think from the start of this thread we've realised that kids are a terror to society, if they aren't damaging cars themselves it's their parents that do it when getting the little horrors out of the car.

Speaking of studded belts, a mate was telling us the other day how he hooked with some chick and was getting it on, on the bonnet of someones car but realised the chick had a studded belt on. As you can imagine the bonnet had some nice marks on it.

Id be spewing if it was my car.

Anyway back on topic, my Nav has more dints due to car parks then offroad.

God I hate inconsiderate people and iresponsible people.

Dave.

In the car park where I go each working day I always choose a spot right at the end where the dickhead designer stuffed up and only left 1 car width between the column and the end wall.

I really, really appreciate that nobody even CAN hit my car, even deliberately. The designer is still a dickhead, but his stuff-up works in my favour so I'm grateful for his stuff-up.

You could confront the woman. If she doesn't offer to pay for the repair of the scratch, you can then squeeze past with the studded belt on.

At least give her a chance to come good. Might be an idea to get a quote from a smash repairer on fixing the scratch first so you can show it to her.

Since the addition of side steps and brush bar on my Nav, the shopping centre car doors never make contact with the Nav's panels anymore. Instead they hit the bar or steps and only inflict damage on themselves. (we never take the Toyota Echo shopping anymore).

Since the addition of side steps and brush bar on my Nav, the shopping centre car doors never make contact with the Nav's panels anymore. Instead they hit the bar or steps and only inflict damage on themselves. (we never take the Toyota Echo shopping anymore).

Thank you. Good sales pitch material for adding the winchbar and a brushbar.

Latest posts

Back