VNOG Poker Night

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodyD40

Reaction score
Guys

is there any interest in having a VNOG poker night between Xmas and New Year ....???

My missus would never agree to doing it in public

Are you planing to have it in QLD :smile:

Geez, i just knew i should have waiting until the weekend trip to Kurth Kiln B4 starting this thread ...

Navarian .. u of all people should know what VNOG stands for ... Geez ....

Well to put it in plain english for you lot ....

a POKER night to be held (current offer is) in BERWICK, for ONE night only between XMAS and NEW YEAR .... not for money, just a chance for a gathering - BYO drinks, nibbles supplied.

(yeah, i just wanna see how many Navara's i can get parked in the street and make the neighours jealous !!!)

Oh you said POKER not POKE 'ER no wonder I was confused about doing it in public.

I'm not allowed out after dark, they lock the doors to the home and wont let us out until 7am.

Oh you said POKER not POKE 'ER no wonder I was confused about doing it in public.

I'm not allowed out after dark, they lock the doors to the home and wont let us out until 7am.

Hahaha, that made me laugh.

Yeah, I'd be keen depending on dates Woody. I'm from Narre Warren :)

So count me as a maybie?

Because Woody gets a little geographically embarrassed at times and he hasn't asked for it to be shifted in the hope that people will stop pointing out his short comings.

thanks to the mods for moving it to the VIC section ... i must have had 2 too many before i posted this thread - didnt know it went in the QLD section until the blokes were laughing at me on the VNOG weekend ...

Hahaha, that made me laugh.

Yeah, I'd be keen depending on dates Woody. I'm from Narre Warren :)

So count me as a maybie?

So far your the only taker Rum_slurpie ... it will be one night between Xmas and New Year, when the wind is howling too much for me to go fishing ...

in other words, i dont know just yet - but will be happy to tie down a night if we have a couple more takers ...

So far your the only taker Rum_slurpie ... it will be one night between Xmas and New Year, when the wind is howling too much for me to go fishing ...

in other words, i dont know just yet - but will be happy to tie down a night if we have a couple more takers ...

No dramas!

Costellos in Berwick have the Wild Turkey Poker comps, cant remember what night tho. Could be a Tuesday? There free to enter (well the used to be) so that could be an option.

Not in for Poker Woody but we'll be down the beach 1 maybe 2 nights between chrissie and new year. Probably only be a late night trip depending on how far we go but you can show us how to catch fish Woody :eviltongue;

Not in for Poker Woody but we'll be down the beach 1 maybe 2 nights between chrissie and new year. Probably only be a late night trip depending on how far we go but you can show us how to catch fish Woody :eviltongue;

hmmmm, tempting ... but is there a boat involved? Or U fishing off the beach?

Nah beach fishing only, we rarely use the boat these days. My uncle's trying to get us interested in his new 38 foot bertie so that might happen in the new year but until then we just hit the beaches.

Back