Navara = gold for paintless ding guys

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al

LURKER
Reaction score
Seriously th d22 door panels must be made of aluminium foil. You dent them just pushing them shut with your fingers. anyone else have loads of little dings in the doors. Thank god for the ding magic guys.

Seriously th d22 door panels must be made of aluminium foil. You dent them just pushing them shut with your fingers. anyone else have loads of little dings in the doors. Thank god for the ding magic guys.

Yep, Can see about 5 places all at the same height where bastards have hit it with shopping trolleys. :bike: Caught a guy leaning his trolley up against it once. Let loooose. Now dont really care, do much worse on trees and rocks when used for what it should be...

Only got 2 dents in mine. Tiny dint in the drivers door on the door lock when I just bumped a tree off road and the other was from a Nissan dealer when they serviced the Navara .

Dint is in the passenger door above the Navara sticker, Ill get my brother to repair it.

I cant prove the dealer did it but think they did it because I didn't check it when I picked it up.

Wankers.

Dave.

got a few dents from logs flicking up. just pushed a few of the big ones out. still a few little ones.

Latest posts

Back