Body lift????????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ST-X DEON

Reaction score
hi all just wondering if i do a body lift to the nav will i get a gap between front bumper n grill. I did one on my old lux n had a gap between body n front bumper. thanks for any help

hi all just wondering if i do a body lift to the nav will i get a gap between front bumper n grill. I did one on my old lux n had a gap between body n front bumper. thanks for any help

no m8,its all fitted to the body so it all lifts together

Gay? Gay? You mean its not suitable ! I counted 5 alloy bars at our meet up on Sunday! :sarcastic:

If you don't have a winch they are ok, can even get them powder coated to match the rest of the car. Not as strong as steel for sure, but for everyday use perfectly alright. :cheers!:

i have done quite a few bodylifts on D40s up here in QLD.
No problems
Cheers

ah excellent help boys, i actualy rang Queensland depart trans today 50mm BL is totay legal need to fill out forms to "apply for the mod" send em away n have it inspected at pits once approved, can also increase bumpstop gap by 1/3 ontop of BL. Zordo do i need steering arm extension or anything extended to do BL coz idid on my old lux. i think i just need to trim fan cowling i think??

ah excellent help boys, i actualy rang Queensland depart trans today 50mm BL is totay legal need to fill out forms to "apply for the mod" send em away n have it inspected at pits once approved, can also increase bumpstop gap by 1/3 ontop of BL. Zordo do i need steering arm extension or anything extended to do BL coz idid on my old lux. i think i just need to trim fan cowling i think??

no steering shaft extension needed.
Cheers

Hey zordo I goin to be looking at doin a body lift on my dx and I relise that there will b a gap in between my bull bar, I was just wondering what I could do to avoid this as it will look dickey

Hey zordo I goin to be looking at doin a body lift on my dx and I relise that there will b a gap in between my bull bar, I was just wondering what I could do to avoid this as it will look dickey

You have raise the bull bar.
I am doing a D40 tomorrow & it has an ARB bar.
The ARB bar has 4 bkts on the chassis
take the brks to a fabricator & he can make new ones 2" higher.
Cheers

Last edited:
Zordo, I'm also looking at fitting a body lift to my king cab. I've already sent away mod forms to Qld transport. Just wondering if there is anything I would have to extend. Fuel filler hose maybe? Brake lines? Anything like that. I'd be purchasing the bodylift off you too, as soon as I get the ok from Qld transport.

- Coza

Zordo, I'm also looking at fitting a body lift to my king cab. I've already sent away mod forms to Qld transport. Just wondering if there is anything I would have to extend. Fuel filler hose maybe? Brake lines? Anything like that. I'd be purchasing the bodylift off you too, as soon as I get the ok from Qld transport.

- Coza

Has anyone got any pictures of a D40 with a 2 inch suspension and 2 inch bodylift? Would be keen to see what it looks like.

Good to see the QLD rego engineering staff read the same rules everyone else does.unfortunately they seem to have a different understanding of them.
BL are illegal in the ACT unfortunately as they are in some other states.

( wondering if there are any jobs going in QLD lol )

- Coza

No extra bits to extend & D40 is fairly easy to do
Cheers

Thanks Zordo I'll be ringing you either tomorrow or sunday with an order for a kit.

Back