My D40 Duelly

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YBO

Reaction score
G'day all
Instead of searching through all of the threads etc. I thought I'd start a new 1
Just brought a new D40 Duelly ST with towbar & ARB lowline canopy
what i would like to find out is what others have done to their duellys.
We love fishing and camping and want to see what others have done to make there D40's easier to use
Not that there hard to use. Just looking for different ways to set up the rear of the vehicle.
Thanks in advance
YBO:thank_you2:

I don't go fishing. I have a current license, but that's only to stop the fisheries people from giving me a fine while I throw bait, hooks and sinkers into the water.

We do go camping a lot - these days we have a full caravan with shower, toilet etc, but we still have our tents and portable stoves etc.

I recommend a battery tray in the tub, power to it with some sort of isolator from the main battery, and an Engel chest fridge (highly efficient, reliable cold storage in hot weather). You can get a 45L version which should be ok for 2 people for a couple of days, but we prefer our 60L - we've kept food for 3 days for 2 adults and 2 kids in there.

A folding solar panel to top up the power (40 watts is ok, 80 even better) would be an advantage. I don't recommend fixing one to the roof of the canopy, it's too easy for some idiot to come along and destroy.

ditto YBO

i also love fishing and camping ... but the wife hates the fishing part.

have a look through the VIC section of the website, and in particular the VNOG posts to find out what kind of mischief (some of ) us victorians get upto.

Back