*VNOG* Cobaws Sun 2nd Jan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Great little area that offers some challenges and some basic stuff. Suitable for beginners and some tuff stuff for the advanced.
1Hr north of Melbourne -10 mins out of Lancefield.
All welcome (if your available)
Great way for the Vic group to ring in the new year with a casual get together and a BBQ for lunch.
This is a small area that can be covered in a couple of hours and might be suitable for us to do some training and familiarisation on recovery plus general 4x4 techniques where we can learn from each other onsite rather than just espousing what we have read here on the net.
Post up if interested.
Attendance;
Jase (08kingcab)
Dave (D22Dave)
Heath (Heata)
Perre (KLR265)
Me- Adrian (Aido)

Last edited:
mummy says maybe ... lol

EDIT - cant make this one folks ... good luck and enjoy for those who are able to make it.

Last edited:
Would have loved to have another go but unfortunately not for this date. Will see a few of you near Walhalla on 8 January.

Be fore warned. The tracks are not particularly tough except for one and the scenery is nothing more than bushy scrub.
Sand Pit track is the gnarly one and we will descend it first ( gravity is a great thing) if anyone wants to flex muscle and go back up it then I'll be happy to photograph it. Ange and I did earlier in the year and by going careful we did it easy so standard vehicles will get through.
Idea is to just get out and have a relaxed social day with a possibly of sharing knowledge on 4x4 techniques such as recovery and choosing lines, along with kicking tyres.
Relaxed is the word!

Well mine is a Fergie anyway :lol:
Tuff trucks at Cobaws
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8sIxYWPWEk[/YT]

So Aido whats the go? We having a BBQ in the Forest? I have a small 2 burner cooker I can bring.

Sounds good...
I'll organise some snags onions and bread. Covers all the important food groups!
make it a leisurely start and meet up on the corner of Sunbury - Lancefield rd and Sunbury rd at 10am. For those of coming from the SE follow the tulla out to the airport and head around it through Bulla. Sunbury Lancefield rd is signposted as you almost reach Sunbury. It has a shiny new roundabout that has taken 2 years to build. Otherwise the next meeting area will be the Shell servo in Lancefield at 10:30 if anyone is coming down or across.

Latest posts

Back