Hi

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vsteve01

Reaction score
New to the forum just thought I'd say hi.

Got a D22 STR that's pretty much stock

Had it for about a year now and only one proper off road trip with my soon to be club summit traxs http://summittrax.com.au/ (Adelaide Hills)

Here's the best pic I have of it

web_lg.jpg

I have a 2nd set of roh rims which I put Cooper STT's 265/75R16's for off road use. Without any lift they just fit. Get a bit of rubbing at full lock, but it was worse until I took off the front mud guards. One day I'll lift it up.

Now to work out what to do first with it. So many options, so little money.

I'm thinking a canopy just for traveling. Without the extra height it's surprising how little space is in the tray, especially with the extra wheel with the coopers in the tray.

But not really a fan of them and want the ute for other ute stuff day to day.

Are they easy to take on and off?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice D22 mate.

Was that pic taken at Son of Trials up at Wombeyan caves this year. Your Navara looks familar, so does that Landrover and the bush ?

Edit your Signature and change your tyre size to 265/75/16. 165 is what you put on a Ford laser.

Two thumbs up.

Dave.

Was that pic taken at Son of Trials up at Wombeyan caves this year. Your Navara looks familar, so does that Landrover and the bush ?

Nope not me. Can't comment on the Landrover, they get about a bit so quite possibly. This was taken in the Pyrenees Ranges just out of Ararat Vic

Edit your Signature and change your tyre size to 265/75/16. 165 is what you put on a Ford laser.

Slight typo Thanks :D

Latest posts

Back