VNOG Decals / Stickers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Just seeing if there is interest in getting Windscreen / rear window decals done.
Below is a concept. They will be one single colour of your choice laser cut vinyl.
Largest size will be 105cm long but could be scaled down to a size of your preference.
I will get them done for cost plus 25% with the 25% going towards a donation to site operating costs (Dylan). Cost is unknown at this stage but let me know if your interested.

Backup_of_vnogdecal.jpg

yup, i'm in ...

i assume it will be with a clear background ... and cut letters?

please be careful with the height of the letters, as i also have a 4x4 club lettering going on back window as well - otherwise i'll end up with a fully covered window with vinyl lettering ...

Theres a catch...... They wont be mailed out. Can only be collected from a VNOG event.

Yes Woody they will be Vinyl lettering in a color of your choice and the lettering will be approx 3"height at full size

I think the font could look a bit more um... kinda cool I guess? But not sure if your after opinions on the design or not? I'll still take one either way!

Aido

any chance of having a smaller size ... i was hopeing for a maximum size of 2" high lettering for the main VNOG line (50mm max for the modern person)

real estate space is a premium on the back of my ute - already have my own business at the top - and will also be putting the Victorian four wheel drive club logo as well.

3" would made the VNOG bigger than my own business name ....

Aido how the decals going? any chance of a special order "VICTORIAN NISSAN OWNERS GROUP"?

Apparently my truck looks like it belongs to a Pox Doctor's Clerk, so it needs some customizing.

Aido how the decals going? any chance of a special order "VICTORIAN NISSAN OWNERS GROUP"?

Apparently my truck looks like it belongs to a Pox Doctor's Clerk, so it needs some customizing.

I see your appeal to change VNOG to "Nissan owners group" but that would mean we have Nissan Tidas and 380's turning up....
Unless we turn it into "Victorian Nissan 4x4 Owners Group" but I dont think woody has enough room on his vehicle for all that :sarcastic:

I'll get you one though ------> "My other car is a Jeep!" :sarcastic:

Been to annoy neighbour this arvo and he will get one done this week.
I'll post up a pic on mine.
Going well I should have some available at Walhalla next week.
Does anyone have color preferences or is white OK?
Looking at $25 a piece with $5 per unit going to Navara.Asia operating costs.

How about VAGINAS

Victorians And General Idiots Navara Association Society.

It's the best I can come up with.

How about VAGINAS

Victorians And General Idiots Navara Association Society.

It's the best I can come up with.

Pretty bloody good!
"Appreciation society..." perhaps
But no...your a defector and so it cant be changed just for you. :sarcastic:

There is also ANUS
Australian Navara Users Syndicate

:big_smile::big_smile:

All depends upon your persuasion I suppose

Pretty bloody good!
"Appreciation society..." perhaps
But no...your a defector and so it cant be changed just for you. :sarcastic:

There is also ANUS
Australian Navara Users Syndicate

:big_smile::big_smile:

All depends upon your persuasion I suppose

:big_smile:
Off topic, how long will it take me to get to Lancefield tomorrow? 2 hrs?

Hey Aido - white works for me - I was thinking silver but I think that would look a bit weird.

The size is also good - 3" has worked well for many years.

Latest posts

Back