Flares

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

Reaction score
I was going to rush into this but i thought i would throw it out there and see if there are a few solutions to my problem. I am not sure if it is due to the rain... sun... hot... cold situation but the thin rubber moulding around my front flares has started to pop out from where it should be and is impossible to get it to stay in its correct position... whats the solution... is there a proper glue for this? I will try to put a picture up but as my computer and i are not the best of friends i doubt it will appear!:wash_truck:

My back one on the drivers side dose this, but tha'ts coz I almost ripped the flare off when I got stuck up against an embankment a few weeks back.

when the panel beater repaired the guard on mine the flare was of, And he used a hot glue gun to stick it together. Then when all assembled carefully very carefully used a heat gun to soften it and run your finger along it to push it back into place along the guard

re read your post just try the heat gun it will soften it enough to push into place. Then when cooled should stay in place better, Good for mudflaps as well

Sounds like a plan, I might swing by a panel beaters see if they have some kind of glue so it doesn't happen again, thanks Dave for the tip.

Latest posts

Back