4 used navs, which one??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavatron

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im about to buy a d22, which one would you guys throw your money at, absolute max is $24k and im torn between these three help me out. Im after a hard cover too, and the most appealing one doesnt have one, anyone know of new dealer prices, im guessing near $2K.

2006 NISSAN NAVARA ST-R D22 S2 Private Cars For Sale in QLD - carsales.com.au

2005 NISSAN NAVARA ST-R D22 S2 Private Cars For Sale in QLD - carsales.com.au

2004 NISSAN NAVARA ST-R D22 MY2003 Private Cars For Sale in QLD - carsales.com.au

And one more, I reckon he's asking a bit much and was thinking of trying him for $24k

2006 NISSAN NAVARA ST-R D22 S2 Private Cars For Sale in QLD - carsales.com.au

Thanks guys

Go the last one. You've got nothing to lose. Be honest and say 'mate, I have $24 cash and if you are willing to take it and I like the car you will have an easy sale'.

Remind them how good a deals there are for brand new ones at the moment. I have heard of people driving brand newies away for under $30k.

Out of all 4 I'd go the last one, definetely over priced though at $29k. Offer $24k by all means but I'd be guessing he wont budge $5k from advertising price, maybe $2k or $3k tops. Out of all the 1st one you might get a better deal from as owner going oversea's desperate to sell............might take a lot less than advertised.

Depending on colour you can pickup near new hard tops on eBay for $500 - $700 if you look around.

Cheers & good luck.

Hey guys, finally got my nav, got the one advertised above, the last one on the list, black one.

Stoked with it, only had it 24 hrs but its great.
Now i throw it over to you guys again, where do i start on the car, nothing extreme, i was thinking a 2 inch lift and maybe a tyre upgrade in 10 000 or so, just for looks. What else should i be looking at doing.
Cheers boys

Gav

Congrats on the purchase mate, you'll love it.

Check people's signatures to see what they are doing to them.

Latest posts

Back