ZD30 fuel pump ecu :(

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cain

Reaction score
Hey all i think my fuel pumps dead.

I have bleed all the lines and i get fuel in and out of the pump but it wont start and fire.

It did run low up a hill it surged and of course their was a servo on the other side but i never made it up. Almost to the top but it was towing.

I cant think of anything else after reading around on this site, now what i want to know is what is the part number for ecu of the pump.

Just trying to get out of this the cheapest as its my fathers ute... and he doesn't know yet.
Its a 2006 with 96~km on the clock. it was ment to be covered by nissan extended warrenty but they canceled it on us for a 1 digit stuff up.

typically pump ecu failure brings up fault codes.

check voltage isn't dropping to low on startup, ecu turns the pump off when voltage drops. undo the injector nuts just a bit and see if fuel is squirting out.

are the injector nuts the one where the fuel lines come and goes? if so i saw fuel come out but im finding it hard to check while cranking.

sounds like your getting fuel to injectors but the pump isn't firing. either its a sensor making the ecu not fire or the pumps is stuffed.
time to send pump away to be checked.

Phew its not dead

Turns out i wasnt cracking the injectors

Cracked 1 2 and 4

and then she started. :D

cheers anyway for the help.

Back