Tuff-Stuff?????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stun2

Reaction score
Hi all,
Any from SA dealt with Tuff Stuff on Main Nth Road?
Looking at EFS suspension on 2010 D40 Dual Cab Navara.
Cheers!!

I got them to give me a quote when I was looking for EFS suspension, the guy was really helpful but the price was a bit higer than the others. I ended up getting it through Cross Country 4x4 on south road, best price and great service, speak to Chris there.

Cheers.

I got them to give me a quote when I was looking for EFS suspension, the guy was really helpful but the price was a bit higer than the others. I ended up getting it through Cross Country 4x4 on south road, best price and great service, speak to Chris there.

Cheers.

Yeah Chris put my EFS suspension in too. I have a had an ongoing issue with the two bottom bushes in both front struts - they scrub out in weeks. Other than that the EFS suspension has been excellent.

Yeah Chris put my EFS suspension in too. I have a had an ongoing issue with the two bottom bushes in both front struts - they scrub out in weeks. Other than that the EFS suspension has been excellent.

How much lift did it give you? Is the 30mm they are advertising accurate?
Bosshog, do you recommend EFS? Or are there ongoing costs?
Cheers

Latest posts

Back