VNOG Drive Thursday.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leprechaun

Reaction score
I was thinking of giving the Pootrol a run up around Rubicon tomorrow. In particular Park Rd if it's open. Anyone want to come along?

Last edited:
would like a day over there, but have to pack/get the '22 ready for Lakes on Fri.

:cheers!:

Can't change the thread title to Thursday, but that's when we'll go. Meet up at Narbethong 9 am?

Give Dave a little tickle under the chin since he's online he can change it for you.

Krafty doesn't bash his ute around the bush he brought it as a cargo carrier not a bush basher, he also removed himself from VNOG since there was too many people in the group so he may as well live in NSW with you Dave. Work has also got the better of him this week too.

Does Krafty have a transfer case?
Thought that was removed for the 10 giga watt inverter to run the salon?
:lol:

Bloody hell I don't know what salons you go to Aido but mine just ain't that powerful...must have got the D22 inverter.

I might be in for this - long way for a bash...... but somethings have to be done.......and who could pass up a chance to be there when the Patrol gets it's first scratch!

I'll keep in touch Jase. (PM me your mobile number).

I'm in and keen, got mud tyres and a bigger engine this time (still no compressor!). PM me your mobile number Jase and I'll send you mine.

Bugger no good for me.I will be sitting in the tattooists chair all day.I'll sit in the main street of Healesville and toot as you go past or we can stop for coffee.someone ring me in the morning if your keen for coffee.

G-day Dion

I'm in and keen, got mud tyres and a bigger engine this time (still no compressor!). PM me your mobile number Jase and I'll send you mine.

Hey

Sounds like you have been busy. Fingers crossed Park Rd is open, it will be a great test on your new driveline. Otherwise we'll go for a cruise around the Big River area.

Meet up at Narbethong Pub 0459812707

Cheers

Jase.

Latest posts

Back