Scenic Rim Adventure Park

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Hey fellas, went to scenic rim today and was thoroughly disappointed. No signage or anything to show of tracks except a lamented picture from paint off a computer. Despite the week of outhouse rain the track were in shit condition. The tracks they mark for softroaders were completely washed out and I only just made it through in the nav with a few bangs and clunks from under the cab.

Guess Wat im trying to say if ur planning on goin think twice. Unless u have mud tires and lockers and lift u might aswell save ur cash.

Goodluck, but I mite try it in another few months. I've heard nuttin but good bout it probably just chose the bad time

I reckon all the 4x4 spots will be pretty rooted now, even glasshouse will be pretty tough going in places once it dries out. Can't wait to get out and try it!!! Haha

mate the amount of rain they have had out there, i would expect it to be in poor condition. the rain hasn't held up enough to let them fix em up. try Janowen out at warwick, I've always had a great time there. Not sure how it is after the rain now though.

Ended up at an impromptu visit to Mt Mee Gantry section yesterday afternoon, drove around to Somerset Lookout. The track was firm with very few soft patches, the streams were running by had receeded. Looks like Mt Mee has held up well during this bout of weather.

Latest posts

Back