Not really a Joke

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KraftyPg

These aren't really a joke but I thought given the night of nights that someone in a drunk stupor might get a laugh out of them.

Now you can see why I need the Nav to carry PC parts around, was getting hard just tying bits to the roof of the Subbie

pics2.gif

Where Holden got the idea for the Crewman?

pics1.gif

I've got a Tool that will fix it

pics3.gif

We couldn't afford a decent car cover when we paid out all that money on the Prado so we improvised.

pics4.gif

pics4.gif

Not sure if Ian took photos but he did that to his Nav when it was fresh out of the panel shop and melbournes biggest hail storm hit last year.....from memory he was lashing inflatable beds, tarps and anything else available....whilst wearing his snowboard helmet!

pics4.gif

Not sure if Ian took photos but he did that to his Nav when it was fresh out of the panel shop and melbournes biggest hail storm hit last year.....from memory he was lashing inflatable beds, tarps and anything else available....whilst wearing his snowboard helmet!

I could just imagine that to.I'm pissing myself laughing at that.

Nah not this time, they were on a website I check occasionally to see what is going on in the weird and wacky world. The stuff I find on most company computers I'd get banned for posting here :smile: and most of my private clients are quite tame.

I could just imagine that to.I'm pissing myself laughing at that.

Got a couple of small dings out of that.I'm in Deni right now and the thing is covered in splattered locusts from the drive up here.:rant:
Very thick just before Heathcote,that many bodies on the road it had changed color.

Latest posts

Back