Gladstone Region

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boosted

Reaction score
Seeing as there are quite a few Gladstone people on here we may aswell start up and new thread and see if we can organise some trips around the area.

Just went for a quick drive to Kroombit and back and tested out my new camera
Road damage

Road damage

Road Damage

Some of the locals

Last edited:
Thats should be better. Im trying to organise a drive to Kroombit next weekend (8 or 9th) with a few of my mates, if any wants to come along thier more than welcome

Thanks. Haha it would want to be good for $1500. I edited down the images from 3mb down to about 200kb so they lost a lot of quality

Apart from the little creek crossing you could nearly say those pics were taken out the back of my place, nice shots.

:cheers!: would be good to get a heap of navaras together. Would be a sight to see. Might be even a good trip to bundy to see the v8 jet boats?

Thats should be better. Im trying to organise a drive to Kroombit next weekend (8 or 9th) with a few of my mates, if any wants to come along thier more than welcome
Will be in Brisbane that weekend. Bugga, would of been good.

Will be in Brisbane that weekend. Bugga, would of been good.

Thats no worries, im always up for a drive somewhere. My dad is picking up his Isuzu DMax this week so id say he will be tagging along on some drives

8-8:30 at the calliope crossroads. It is closed but thats why we drive 4x4s :) I drove up there the other day and it was pretty good

about a 2.5 hr drive to the crossroads. Still keen. But I have a guest who I may need to drop off at the bus on Sat morning and depending on weather, I may not make it up at all. Bundy and the surrounds are pretty frickin wet. I'll keep you posted close to Friday night hey.

So was anyone else keen??

Latest posts

Back