Fkn p plate scooter fker

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddogrc

Reaction score
hey all,

just about an hour ago at the intersection of leach highway and bull creek drive (SOR), a fkwit on a scooter with a p plate and blonde hair sticking from his helmet jumped the curb and ran the red light as he was too fkn impatient to wait for the light to turn green.

i was furious as this as hes giving us p platers a bad name and hes an outright fkwit for doing it, should of been shot on the spot.

i followed him for a good 5km or so and he knew i was tailing him, the cruiser was in pursuit. he was shitting and trying to outrun me, and he was clueless. in a 0.3t vs 3t vehicle chase, you'd think the scooter would out run me, but no.

in the end i left him be as he just did more stupid shit like driving through the pathways between streets and jump more curbs.

at least he learnt his lesson and wont do it again... hopefully.

so if anyone sees a p plater on a scooter (had a strange looking GREEN p plate on the back next to the license plate) in the area of bullcreek with blonde hair, tell him hes a fkwit.

rage over!

I hate these idiots on scooters. They wiggle their way to the front when you are stopped at the lights then because they can't go fast enough when the lights change they hold up everyone and put themselves at risk as everyonewants to pass them. I drive this area a bit so will keep my eye out for him

i chased him up to southlands and in those surrounding suburbs.

but yeah, blonde hair that stuck out the bottom of his helmet, no glasses.

helmet was a mix of light green, grey, maybe a bit of yellow? was a dirtbike style helmet.

license plate was white with blue letters i think, and the P plate on the rear was on the LEFT side of the license plate.

but if you see a fkwit run a red then its going to be him

Its amazing how some kids get there license some days.
people like him get away with shit like that, yet we are the ones getting stung for little things.
He will get whats coming to him.

Brett

if i see him again, oooh its going to be interesting...

no doubt hes going to give me shit for following him, and no doubt he'll all be 'whateva cnt' to me yelling at him 'you went through a red light, you're a fkwit'

if he tries something with me, hes going to regret it...

Latest posts

Back