Tommo's D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommo77

Reaction score
2006 RX D40 here's a few pics of the mods i have done;

Stock
029.jpg

2inch Dobinson Lift kit, 265/75/16 BF Goodrich All Terrain tyres and XROX bullbar
191.jpg

DIY rear bar and spray painted rims
267.jpg

Checkerplate Basher to protect the radiator and intercooler
202.jpg

I also have a Uniden UHF and aerial but wont let me allow to show the pics.

Almost 117,000 km's on the clock with regular servicing and she hasn't missed a beat!

Future mods will hopefully include,
Snorkel
Exhaust
Diesel Chip

Cheers

Last edited:
hey tommo nice truck your from perth Have you recently put the new nissan rim on and the sports bar???

ive just brought a d40 nav, absolutly luv it, i noticed u got bfg's fitted, do you have any problems with them? what are they like off road?

Sorry guys didnt realise for a while i had new posts in here, the all terrains are sweet off road they are really good in sand once let down.

Not sure what you mean by putting a rim on the sports bar and cheers bosshog the spray turned out great.

Getting a taipan 3inch exhaust done in the next couple of weeks.

Like the checkerplate rear bar tommo. Wouldn't mind something like that on mine. Looks a bit more substantial than the chrome bar I've got - good for the Hi-Lift jack.:rock:

Hi tommo is the sports bar off a ST I have a RX, correction I am wayting for it to turn up 2011 model,also what do you think of the dobinson 2inch lift ?? thats what I have deceided on
Cheers Alan

nice rig mate, love the look of the xrox bar and i reckon you should paint the sports bar black

Hi tommo is the sports bar off a ST I have a RX, correction I am wayting for it to turn up 2011 model,also what do you think of the dobinson 2inch lift ?? thats what I have deceided on
Cheers Alan

I think it is probably off an STX model, if you can get yours hand on one they bolt straight on, the headboard is a bit of a pain to get off on the RX though.

It depends if you are carrying loads but i would probably reccomend the softer or medium leaf/coil spring pack because the heavy duty set is quite stiff, other then that i havent had any problems after 10,000 km's no squeaks or anything and off road they are great.

Latest posts

Back