Confused!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

Reaction score
Before I forget I would like to say thank you to all the regulars on this site, I have only been on here for a few months but I am hooked...I'm on every day learning something new so thank you every one!
I'm getting a little confused with the tyre selection I can make for my d22 single cab. I want to put 265/75/16 on it, I understand legally its bit of a problem but what do you do. I have a 2" lift so they should fit ... It's the offset that confuses me and reading through it seems some guys have cut the front mud flap and some haven't,( I don't really want to) I plan to hit the cape in august if all plans go well so I will need the tyres. Once again I would like to say thanks in advance for your responses.

Thanks for the swift answer Dave, what's with the offset... Do I get king sunrasia rims with a 0 offset?

Stock str rims are 16x7 +40. Increasing the offset (going towards 0 or negative) will increase the chance of rubbing at full lock, so better to go with 16x7 +30 or 16x8 +20.

If you go 265/75/16 with 0 offset you will only have to trim the mudflap on the inside where it pokes out off the inner gaurd.you won't even notice it.With 0 offset you get a better wheel track also or if you go standard str rims you won't have to do anything.

I was wondering if any any off you guys can throw up a photo of the cut mud flap... I'm keen to with the 0 offset Scotty but I am also after the steel sunrasia rims, better than the standard rims I thought?

Latest posts

Back