Removing Nudge Bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDY90

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm wanting to take the genuine nudge bar off as really dont like the look of it just wanting to know before I pull it off, where i can get a front bumper from or would anyone be interested in doing some sort of trade? By the looks of things they've mad cutouts in the bumper for the mounting brackets. If not, would it be possible to get holes in the bumper plastic welded?
cheers cody

i just got a new bumper on my d40. $250 roughly for the bumper then cost of painting. when the panel beaters are open im going to get my invoice so i can check how much in total.

Hey guys, i'm wanting to take the genuine nudge bar off as really dont like the look of it just wanting to know before I pull it off, where i can get a front bumper from or would anyone be interested in doing some sort of trade? By the looks of things they've mad cutouts in the bumper for the mounting brackets. If not, would it be possible to get holes in the bumper plastic welded?
cheers cody

Maaaate put a steel bar on and you have to cut near half the bumper away.....nothing like this to steady one's hand with the angle grinder :)

hey "crack" whereabouts did you get your front bumper from? "pete22" i'd love to get one of them arb sahara bar but don't have the coin at the moment, looking to sell the nudge bar and spotties and put towards sum decent side steps, but don't want to be driving around with holes and cutouts in the bumper, bit crappy lookin

Yeah i too would like to find a new front bumper.
I bought my Nav with a nudge bar and didn't really think of how it would look once removed.
Now that i took it off there is them two holes plus quite a bit of rub marks.

panel beater here in albany wa. i had a prang so it got replaced. unfortunatly the cost of getting the bumper fixed even when being loaded up wouldnt cover a bullbar, so a new bumper it was. oh and its suposed to be genuine aswell.

just a note make sure you have insurance the cost to fix the front end is unreal. even in an accident at 20km/h

I'd be willing to consider a front bumper swap for a nudge bar modified bumper plus bumper. Would need to be an ST (Thai build) though and I don't know how much effort is involved in swapping the front bumper .. not sure how large that front panel is and how it's connected.

Latest posts

Back