OMFG Rip OFF!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nismo4x4

Reaction score
im looking at replacing my side mirrors cause they're stuffed...i called gold coats wreckers which they didnt have any d40 side mirrors so they said we can get it from nissan for WAIT for it....

$785 PER mirror

talk about ass raping!

fleabay has them from $150-170 delivered.

Bloody hell. I was talking to Woody about how much Nissan wanted for his replacement mirror (RX) and thought $175 was expensive given that fleabay has D40 ones for $150 (like you say) but a wreckers price of $785, someone playing with themselves.

I remember Nizzbits telling me everything for D40's is rediculously expensive.

Dave.

Which is why there is a few dealers offering trade price on fleabay I am sure. Not sure how legal that is but I'm no dealer so I don't care

I get trade delivered to my door Dave makes no difference to me. Only downside of my trade price is I have to know the part number to give to the mate or I have to talk to Nissan myself, the part number option is always preferred.

I think it's partsfinder.com.au or if not google that, you put in what you want and it must send an email to all the wreckers. I've done it for a couple of things in the past, works a treat. If not try that bloke scotty's always on about, think it's niss4x4 in Melbourne.
For 785 youd be bettering off buying another taking the mirrors off and selling it without them!

cheers fellas...those numbers and links would be pretty handy..

i still cant believe it..side mirror is probably coated in white gold then chrome with telepathy adjusting

Back