Patrol offset Rims on D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackTheRipper

Reaction score
Hey guys. about to purchase a d22 either an 04 05 or 06 model.
i've recently sold a gq patrol and i've kept the wheels and tyres off it. now wondering if they will fit on my new d22 when i get it

specs:
15x8 inch with -19mm offset
31x10.5 r15 Maxxis BigHorn tyres

any advice, pics, etc will be appreciated.

cheers :D

Cant guarantee that the 15's will fit over the brakes, but beeing a -19 offset your chances should be better

just mudflap. if you take them off you shouldnt have a problem with that rim/tyre combo

well i pick up my ute tomorrow hopefully :D... very excited.

2006 nissan nav. 2" lift, winch bar, lightforce lights. looks fantastic
most likely just gonna buy new tyres now but i will try my bighorns on and take a pic for you. cheers.

well i fitted the tyres and they all looked good. stuck out around an inch and a half. didn't worry me. then turned wheel full look which hit the mud flap :( even with a 2" lift...

never mind. new tyres it is :D

2011-01-17175538.jpg

i'm runnign 265/75/16's (31"?) on my nav and they scrub when she's in full lock and even slightly articulated (gutters, speed bumps, etc) don't worry me much, just a funky sound for a few seconds.

I got my lift yesterday and put my 32x11.5 gyears on and took mudflaps off but still scrubs on full lock as well but not overly worried either

Attachments

• 2011-02-01 17.22.44.jpg
    2011-02-01 17.22.44.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 218
hey joshman assuming you don't have a 2" lift? only because i have the same size tyre in mtz's and i don't scrub at all. the previous owner of my vehicle did mention that this is the reason why he got the 2" lift.

ellsy... easy fix... don't turn? :D hahah... nah looks awsome mate. look like 15" rims correct?

hey joshman assuming you don't have a 2" lift? only because i have the same size tyre in mtz's and i don't scrub at all. the previous owner of my vehicle did mention that this is the reason why he got the 2" lift.

Nah i've got 2" under her. I'm running Maxxis Bighorns at the moment, which balloon out more than your average tire i think, so that's my reasoning for all the scrubbing. oh well, i'll be heading to some Cooper S/T around June i think.

oh dear.... joshman... all i've heard is bad news on the coopers to be honest... haha. but deffinately not first hand experience.

i had bighorns in a 31x10.5 on my gq patrol and i tell yah what they are a fantastic tyre. coming up in price too.....

apparently though there is a "maxxis BigHorn" that is made in china and a "maxxis BigHorn" that is made in thailand. not sure how true this is but apparently the china ones are shit and the thailand ones are good...

anyway. what size are you running and what rims... if they are standard rims and around standard tyres, i can't see why they would scrub... seems strange.

allthough i got the mtz and they are very close to scrubing at full lock with a 265/75 r16

cheers
JTR

sorry joshman just read your 2nd last post and saw you are running same tyre as me... hahaha

they are around a 32" tyre. and depending on your rims and i'm assuming lift, shouldn't scrub according to my rig.....

maybe get bars wound up a bit??? is it sagging in the front? i don't know i'm deffinately no expert.

nah mate, the bars are wound up as high as i can, the rims are an aftermarket alloy 16X8 with a +25mm offset (if i'm reading the numbers right), I might have to get a spacer to bring it more to centre (if thats even available ...or legal)
i've attached pics of all the information i have about my rims.

the third image is my offset, i believe it means a +25 offset.

Attachments

• rim_info1.jpg
    rim_info1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 88
  • rim_info2.jpg
    rim_info2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 79
  • rim_info3.jpg
    rim_info3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 87
  • rim_info4.jpg
    rim_info4.jpg