Aggressive Tires

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about these Baja Radial ATZ 4-Rib any word on these??
baja_atz_4rib_large.png

We've been unsing the BFG - All terrains (285x75) on our Patrol.
There aggresive enough for a bit of mud without being to noisy on the road. so far we've got 90,000k's out of them and they still have approx 20% tread. The front left has 10-15%, probably from roundabouts.

Chris

X 2 for BFG AT KOs. Look good without being too aggressive for on road.
all-terrain-t-a-ko.jpg

Otherwise the Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib, they look great and get good reviews too.
MICKEYBAJAATZ.jpg

Last edited:
iv got some maxxis bighorns on my d40 (265/75-16). they are a bit noisy but nothing the stereo cant block out. more grip than the original street tyres on the road in both dry and wet and great offroad on rock mud and whatever else you throw at them, and at a decent price aswell, about 250 a tyre from bob jane

I'm the same as onlock with the Bighorns. (265/70/17). However did just witness this morning how good the pro comp muddies are, blitzed a steep, mud/clay hill. Was awesome.

I have BFG KM2 mud terrains on my D22 and find them fantastic in all conditions including wet roads, and not real noisy either. Have put 30,000ks on them and would say they are 1/3
worn so pretty happy with that.

Fairly sure he asked for aggresive tyres, you guys are rattling off lame ass all terrains....

Mongrels.
Remanufactured tyres based on pedes.
mongrel.jpg

Now I'm pretty sure that Mongrel shut their doors in early 09 and I dont know how up to date this site is but they have them listed for sale in Launceston Launceston 4x4 Parts and Panels, Tyres
Possibly somebody else has restarted them by purchasing the equipment...or that site is out of date.

WTF

????

WHY

Grrr Navara forum stop killing my all-caps

Mainly used on racing slicks, to make your own intermediate wets, or re-cutting worn treads deeper. It's main use has been to remove tread for making sand tyres on offroad buggies, but it's great for making your own aggressive muddies too

images

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back