Victorian 4WD Show 2011 - Wandin.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgie

Reaction score
Hey folks,

The Victorian 4WD Show is on at Wandin, Sunday 20 February 2011.

I've been a couple of times and have enjoyed it.

I'll be going again, so if anyone is interested post up and we'll organise to catch up. Bring the insect repellant and sunscreen, hat and good shoes/boots.

One highlight is cruising the carpark and checking out some of the rigs.

Link attached:

The Victorian 4WD Show

:yes2:

Last edited:
See ya there ridgie, I'll be showcasing my milktrax (thanks for the idea Aido or whoever posted it!).
Let us know closer to the date and we'll work something out.

Yeah - definately not breeding with Aido's Nav bitch - I'm sure it has hip and elbow displaysia.

Closer to the day I'll set some details for an early meet up.

Last edited:
pretty sure im free to come down and check it out. pre meet could be cool aswell

It looks alright from the website, I'll make a day of it as well. some kinda meet would be good as well

Okay folks - where is a good place for us to meet up - somewhere on the Warburton Hwy between Lilydale and Wandin North.

10.00am meet up.

I have a few Navara.asia stubby holders and stickers that I will bring along. SH - $11.00 Sticky - $8.00. All proceeds go to Dylan to support the forum.

The spot I'm thinking of is after Lillydale, where the Melba HWY heads off to the left, about 50 m after this intersection, there is a big gravel area on the left. Sometimes there are trucks parked here. I always notice it because the house behind the gravel area has a big hedge. Do people know this spot? or can any of the locals think of a better spot?

Yeah I know the spot your talking about heath. Sounds alright to me although I thought it wasnt that big

Latest posts

Back