Little girl on a plane

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

titanium man

Reaction score
Julia Gillard was seated next to a little girl on an aeroplane leaving from Sydney. She turned to her and said,
"Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passengers."

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to Gillard, "What would you like to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said Julia. "How about global warming or health care", and she smiles smugly.

"OK," the girl said. "Those could be interesting topics. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a
kangaroo all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a kangaroo excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and
a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

The PM, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."
The little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss global warming or health care when you don't know shit?"

Well I may not be able to answer the question but I know how to pick out which animal did with turd, so I'm well on the way to becoming a Climate Change expert (I'm obviously over qualified to be a PM)

Latest posts

Back