Goodyear Tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJZ987

Reaction score
Hi, i have been shopping for tyres over the last week and a friend of mine works at a tyre shop and she can get me a set of goodyear silent armour tyres for $189 each, just wondering if anyone has had and experience with these kind of tyres?

cheers
Anthony

havnet experienced them but by the tread pattern looks more ht than at...try and google reviews of them...most guys here either have mick T's, bf goodrich, coopers and maxxis

I've got Goodyears for fun tyres, I'm very happy with them, they're made in the US, nice and chunky, they're black, doughnut shaped, they go round and round, they seem to work. The Silent Armour pattern looks a bit boring for my tastes though, what are your plans?

Had goodyear wrangler a/t on the hilux, Traction was good but i didnt seem to get many kilometer,s out of them

i had them silent armors and they were rubbish ! got a max 28'000 km's and on the road they understeered, had heaps of side roll and when the road was wet it was like driving on ice. off the road they went good for an all terrain but were unstable on gravel.

Latest posts

Back