CD Player Install

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnoD22

Reaction score
hey fellas... new to the forum, i recently purchased an 05 st-r 3.0turbo diesel and wanna replace the standard cd player.... could someone tell me how to take the centre shroud out so i can replace it... i can't see much besides the 2 bolts above the heater/ AC controls.. any help would be good... cheers...

Welcome to the forums Johno. I'm fairly sure you will find instructions on how to remove everything required to replace the head unit in the D22 electrical section. Not sure what models are covered but I'm sure there is a few threads related to it.

There is also a D22 manual download available in the D22 section, if you get stuck the manual will tell you how to remove everything.

couple of screws, then take off the 2 ash trays and pull. First time off it will be stiff, but go hard. Also, go check here as it has heaps of info on stereo installs - trol thru it a bit and I reckon it'll have heaps of info for any other questions:
D22 Electrical - The Navara Forum

have fun

The black wire in the factory loom isn't the earth wire, earth your new player to the body. If you use that black wire your dash light fuse keeps blowing.

Latest posts

Back