*VNOG* Wombat Forest sat 22 Jan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Late notice but going for a trot around Wombat and possibly Lerderderg if anyone is interested?
Meet up at Carrols Lne 10am Sat morning.
BYO lunch and provisions.
Getting out of the house and into the bush for a bit of a lark. Anyone interested then post up.
Take it as it comes.

Definitely not a Cobaws outing Dave. Just see the sights and have delights kind of day.
Have you been to the Firth mill site before? Massive 100 year old sawdust pile -depending if we can get in there due to wet weather.

Bastards...........think of me while I trudge along behind the slasher clearing the paddock of waste high grass. Thirsty work though!

Following Aido takes real courage these days.............remember what he did last time!........and no Patrol to save him.

Have a great day lads - wish I was coming.

Bugger that Ridgie.

bic-lighter-profile.gif

Jobs done :devil:

Three issues - houses next to paddock, BIG trees in paddock, and other paddocks next to paddock - add all that up and it equals BAD for Daz!

Goat!!! I read that to mean - lure for dogs to chase!!!

changed my mind, cashie can be done next weekend, works out better like that anyway. see yous in the morning

1. house has hose
2. Big trees are problematic so get rid of them at the same time ( See Scotty )
3. Do your neighbours a favour by clearing theirs as well......

Sheesh aren't you a glass half full kinda bloke! :sarcastic:

Half full............it's either full or empty!

Hahahaha...........I'm a save my own arse kinda bloke.

Looks like you might have a few followers on Sat. Hope all goes well and the blue Navomitor stays together...........seriously - I do! If not there will be a 2004 - 2006 D22 to get you out of trouble.

Back