D21 Offset??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasdsmn

Reaction score
Hey guys, saw a rodeo with late model prado wheels on it, i know the stud pattern is the basically the same so they should go on, but want to know if the offset will work over the hubs and if they will rub too badly, any advice on this would be great as i am still learning!! reackon these would look great on my ute too! Thanks.:cheers!:

Wait for Dion mate.

It might have been covered on here somewhere.

Ill have a look around.

Dave.

The stud pattern is the same, but the inner diameter is larger than the spigot outer diameter on the hub, so whilst this won't stop you putting the wheels on, it's not ideal as the spigot is intended to bear much of the load from the wheel - having said that I've been running Hilux wheels with the wrong spigot diameter for two years without problems.

With the offset - I'm not sure exactly which Prado wheels you're referring to? I don't know much about Prados (Pradi?). Anyway you can look up the Prado wheel offset and compare it, unless the wheel is considerably larger you shouldn't have any issue, especially if the Rodeo was fine. Depends on the tyres you choose too.

Thats a good point, i hadnt thought about that at all. I think some research into exactly which prado model they were off is in order. I dont want to jump the gun and find out later things are breaking under too much stress etc. I think they are off 09'-10' model, i know where the ute is so i might go find the owner and quiz him. Thanks Dion big help making me think a bit more about the small details, cheers.

Hi,

I had a look into this a while ago and found :

90-series Prado model : 1993 to 2002

OEM offset is
+15 with 7x16 Factory alloys.
+15 with 7x16 factory steel.
+30 with 6x16 steel wheels.

Im looking for a cheap set of the 16*7 steel rims to fit to my navara. My mate bought some 16by7 +15 sunrasia type rims for his navara and they sit quite nicely just on the guard line.

As dion said, the inside hole may be larger. Whitch is also the case for most aftermarkety wheels to as they mass produce them to fit patrols and landcruisers mainly.

Hey, right all is sorted!! Found a set, did some measuring and research and they will fit given the offset and should be fine just need a wise tyre choice to get decent clearance etc. They are off 2009 model prado selling Qld approx $1300 a full set. Just saving $$ for the new ute, looking at V6 so i can do VG30DET set up, should look s!@t hot with these on it!! Gonna be a long road though! Alan

hey mate i've got a set of prado 17" steelies on my '95 d21 with 235/65/17 bridgestone dueler a/t's on it.
they fit fine but offset isn't quite right, they sit in a little too far.
so i'll be either getting some spacers or be changing rims.
hope that helps

craig

Latest posts

Back