stolen tool box

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljacko78

Reaction score
to the f&^%er who stole the tool box out the back of my ute yesterday.... may a thousand ants infest your arse. Go get a job you little w@nker!

prob $500 to replace. Main bit is that I spent 3 years building upa kit that was filled with the stuff I need when I go camping and 4 wheeling. Its full of 1/2 bits of things that I have the rest of in my other kit which stays in the shed til I need it.

New lock box bought now

sorry mate, its the way the world is these daysand only getting worse

Sorry to hear that mate. Some Fu*%er pinched my tool box from the back of my work truck when I was checking a job. I reckon I was no more than 5 mins. I was just unlucky enough to park just out of range of security cameras. That was 5 years ago and I still miss some of my custom made hand tools :=( We can only hope what goes around comes around.:rant:

These pricks need someone to steal their stuff to understand how much it sux yo have pricks rip you off. Problem is the wouldn't have anything worth pinching.

Sorry to hear mate, I hate the violation that it makes you feel almost as much as the loss of the items.

I now have the word POISON painted on my chuck box in an attempt to discourage thieves. Touch wood I haven't had an incident since.

thats sucks! pissed myself with the ants tho. i make sure my tool boxs are bolted down or chained to something thats fixed down. end of the day if someone wants it they will take it but it deters the opotunist thieves

Latest posts

Back