Lasoya's 03 D22 STR Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lasoya

Reaction score
Hey fellas just picked up my new ride on Thursday. 168000kms on the clock

Already came with UHF and the spotties, so that was a bonus. Deck installation i have already done and speakers will be going in on Tuesday because i have to make Custom pods for rear doors

Mods to come:
Snorkel (Already picked up and waiting to go on)
2" Lift Kit (On order, pick up this week)
EGR Mod (Got the blanking plates already thanks to dave, will get around to fitting sometime during the week)
Turbo Timer ( On order from Ebay already)
Oil Catch Can (On order from Ebay already)
32" Tyres
3' exhaust dump pipe
FMIC kit
DP Chip eventually maybe

Hope you enjoy pics of mods to come

22012011035.jpg

22012011036.jpg

22012011037.jpg

22012011038.jpg

Very nice mate! What wheels are those?

Umm dash lights are dull, whole interior at night is pitch black in ours, I've been thinking of putting in some led spotlights etc just so I can see what the hell is going on in the cab!

I think you can change the globes in the dash/instrument assembly, someone will confirm if this is possible.

Very nice mate! What wheels are those?

Umm dash lights are dull, whole interior at night is pitch black in ours, I've been thinking of putting in some led spotlights etc just so I can see what the hell is going on in the cab!

I think you can change the globes in the dash/instrument assembly, someone will confirm if this is possible.
The rims are some model of Auscar rims, dont know what model though, came with car, probly say on rim just havnt looked hard enough.

Yeh i read in another thread that theres 2 globes behind dash cluster you can change, i might look into this

Today i done the EGR mod, seems to drive and rev alot more freely.

Also popped down to jaycar and bought 2 LED white lights to replace the old dull dash lights. Will post picture up soon of how much brighter they are when it gets abit darker

26012011039.jpg

Dash lights are a little brighter with the LED lights so im not complaining

Snorkel and 2" lift kit going in this weekend :)

Again re the wheels, very smart! Havent noticed the dash light issue on the '10 model, maybe nissan remedied?
What kind of suspension? its my next major mod, but its a bit confusing since people are giving mixed reports on nearly all brands of springs.

2" EFS lift kit fitted with new torsion bars as well, gone 55mm in front and going to see how it settles.

My front shocks that came with the kit did not come with top shaft cover, common problem with the d22 is the shock cover hitting on the wishbone.
30012011039.jpg

30012011040.jpg

Alpine deck fitted and UHF swapped to bottom DIN spot and flush panel went in for it
30012011042.jpg

6 1/2" Alpine Type S 2 way speakers went in the rear, had to get a custom made spacer made to fit the speakers
30012011041.jpg

6 1/2" Rockford Fosgate splits went in the front, kept speakers in behind door trim grill and fitted the tweeter in the door near handle
30012011043.jpg

Nice set up mate.

I have the same nokia kit in mine.

I have a Nissan spottie switch next to the heat switch.

Pic are in my members thread.

Lasoya thanks for putting up the pics of the lift.
I am looking at doing a 2" susp lift also and was leaning towards efs gear.
Wherabouts in Perth did you source the kit.
Cheers

Anybody know a trick to get the filter box to seal properly?, 1 of the clips doesnt clamp it up tight enough and leaks a little air, will this lose power if box does not seal?

Back