Hello from Mark

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Great to find an Aussie forum. A bit of info on me...
I bought a black 2006 ST-X dual cab diesel yesterday and 2 days with it I'm loving it!!
It came with a few extras like full bull bar, snorkel, hard tonneau cover, tow bar, reverse sensors.
I'm currently living Central Coast NSW but we're moving to the Sunshine Coast Qld in December. I have dreams of camping trips and 4Wdriving on Fraser Island.
As a kid I did a bit of beach driving in a Vitara but would like to learn and get more experience in time.
After my Vitara I went to performance cars but now with a young family here I am again with a 4WD.
I am potentially interested in doing a few mods like a performance chip but need to do a lot of research first.
Anyway, that's me. I'm sure to be seeing you all around here in the future.
Mark.

Welcome Mark! Congrats on your new purchase, you will have to post some pictures for us to see :4:

Howdy

Hey Guys
New here but had the Navara for almost 2 years now . In that time Nissan has had it for 4 months in total while they try to fix my crap paint job.Anyway other than that have had a ball changing bits and peices and getting bits to install.
Started stock and now has almost every factory option I could find.

when working

NavaraBullet-1.jpg

When cleaned up ready to go mall crawling

Navara013.jpg

Have added hard cover since those pics .

New shocks are in slow boat from the US and should be here soon.

Wheels are called Victories in Black by Speedy Wheels Australia
I went to Canada in June last year and rang every manufacturer I could find in Nth America and noone had any wheels at all for the truck. So came back home and bought these.

Latest posts

Back