Reverse Light Cable?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncySpam

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if anyone had already traced the Reverse Light back to the engine bay and can tell me where to find it. I am putting in my reverse cam finally, and I don't want to run a cable up from the rear if I can avoid it...

Light blue cable to the last relay in the box on the left hand side of the engine bay. It's traceable through the manual in case your colour varies

your a legend krafty!

yup light blue it is... I traced it from the back of the vehicle but lost it when it went up into the engine bay. Will have a fish around under the bonnet on Wednesday and see if I can find it again :D

Strange there isn't a standard....or not. Afterall different vehicles made in different countries.
The Thai D22 uses a pink wire.
Not being helpful just adding my 2c

The problem with the standard is that it's only standard when it suits them. I know it's light blue because I traced it, but on my ute it's not light blue all the way to the back of the car. I've found a number of wires that change colour somewhere in the looms despite the manual saying they don't so it always pays to be careful.

Not sure where I posted this but it's here somewhere. This is the fuse box on the 09 STX, under the bonnet on the drivers side, you can't miss it....just don't be rough with it.

reverse_relay.gif

Latest posts

Back