My 3rd d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportfish

Reaction score
Well I couldnt help myself ive just ordered my 3rd d40 nav. this time ive gone for a series 5 rx dual cab with a tray. Apparently the rx gets remote central lock, cruise, elec winds, bluetooth and the biggest winner for me is that you can now get a dual cab, cab chassis so gets rid of the need of paying for and getting rid of the tub. also getting an arb bar put on as well as a snorkel. The previous d40's were an early 07 stx dual cab then currently driving 09 king cab both diesel manuals and very happy with both. Cheers Col.

A bigger engine that means you can sit at the lights and rev it while making smiley faces at the rest of the world who don't care?

I think the difference will be the rx is getting the few extras but the ST will still have the leather bits, sports bar, side steps, rear bumper and 6 stack.
Then the stx i think you get curtain airbags etc and of course the 140kw and 450nm over the standard 126 and 403. On a side note have a mate with the new pathy auto and he is getting constant 9lts/100km Cheers.

Back